We invite you to join with us in walking for the kids of Liberia. Your personal involvement in our walk allows our kids to have an education that they would not otherwise ever be able to afford. We believe that education will change the future of Liberia. With a few small steps at a time we can make a difference!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Want Last Year's Shirt?

These are last year's walk-a-thon t-shirts.  They have the same quote on the back of them as this year's shirts.  (click to enlarge to read it)  I would like to sell them as part of the Memorial Day to Labor Day Challenge.  I have one small, 4 medium and one large in adult sizes.  I have an xl in adult but it looks like the size is incorrect on it.  It looks more like an adult large.  If you would like one, I will sell them for $5.00+shipping.  If interested, leave a comment or email me from the contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment