We invite you to join with us in walking for the kids of Liberia. Your personal involvement in our walk allows our kids to have an education that they would not otherwise ever be able to afford. We believe that education will change the future of Liberia. With a few small steps at a time we can make a difference!

Friday, April 29, 2011

One Family Making a Difference for Six Families!!

I don't know about you, but as a mom I certainly want to teach my kids compassion, how to serve others, help bring awareness of the world around them and how to work that into their lives.  I want to encourage them to reach out and realize that they are the future.  The more action they take, the better our world will be in the future.  I believe most of these values are taught within our homes when our children are still young.

I want to show you a family who is making a difference.  These 6 children are reaching out to another 6 children through school sponsorship.  Their sponsorship enables these Liberian children access to an education and through this education is how these children will be able to change their futures, not only for themselves but  for their families as well.  So, not only will they be having a huge impact on 6 children but for multiple people in Liberia!

It is such a blessing to give!  And the education our children receive back is not what you can find in a textbook.  It is the joy that grows deep within their souls.  I really believe that children like to give, we just need to help direct them to a resource and guide them.

Meet the 6 (yes, they are blessed with more) Green children who we are excited to help walk through the sponsorship program with.  We think they are going to truly enjoy building a relationship through letters and pictures, etc.

This verse is on each email that I receive from the Green family.  I thought it was great and so I wanted to post it here for you.

2 Cor 5:13-14a (NLT)
"If it seems that we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. Whatever we do, it is because Christ's love controls us" 


Take a stroll on over to this fun family blog to learn more about them!

Want to join in on the fun and change a life?  Email me and I would be happy to talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment